Indonesian’s potential market:
- Approximately 87%, Indonesia is undergoing the increase in Industrial sector.
- Indonesia’s logistic sector expands as the economic base.
- Housing national program touches forklift production.
- Manufacturing industry is expected to grow around 6,4% in 2016. Increase in this sector will create a good report in logistics sector
- Indonesia industry could still expand by 10 percent to 12 percent this year after a robust 18,8 percent annual growth in 2015
- The market size of the domestic logistics industry stood at an estimated Rp 2,15 quadrillion ( US$ 163,4 billion), a double-digit increase from the estimated Rp 1.8 quadrillion in previous year.
- In 2016, the total freight volume is expected to grow by 4,9 percent around 1,18 billion ton
- Resilient Domestic consumption coupled with improving infrastructure will be key growth drivers